ask RE/MAX – iOS
- Written byJustin Shum
- Updated: December 11th 2018
All notable changes to ask RE/MAX for iOS are documented below.
Version 2.3.6 – 21/02/19
- Resolved an issue where the app may crash when answering a chat from push notification.
- Resolved an intermittent scrolling issue on the chat screen.
Version 2.3.5 – 14/02/19
- This update addresses a bug that may cause the app to crash upon launch for some users.
Version 2.3.4 – 14/01/19
- Flag users who have logged out previously to resolve sync issue. Flagged users will not require a logout for future releases.
- Support for up to 20 service areas.
- Chat widget support for SMS messages from agents to users.
- In-app purchase for Pro removed.
- Changed ‘Neighbourhoods’ to ‘Service Areas’.
- Incorrect message time-stamps displaying for some users.
- Corrected a bug that was causing the app to crash for some users upon accepting a new lead.
Version 2.3.3 – 30/11/18
- System push notification support for new upgrade alerts.
- Added an option to enable existing Pro subscribers to Restore Purchase.
- Resolved an issue where the app may crash when answering a chat.
- Minor UI improvements.