How Do I Cancel My Pro Subscription
- Written byaskavenue
- Updated: October 31st 2018
To cancel your Pro Subscription on iPhone or iPad:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password, Face ID or fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Tap Confirm when prompted to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
To cancel your Pro Subscription on Google Play:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
After your current period ends, whether it is part of a free trial or a regular recurring subscription, iTunes will no longer bill you for that subscription.
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged. If an app you’ve purchased a subscription for is removed from the App Store or Google Play, your future subscription will be automatically canceled but past subscriptions will not be refunded.
Troubleshooting , FAQs