Enabling Mobile Notifications
- Written byRami
- Updated: March 22nd 2018
To receive notifications for askavenue on your mobile device, please ensure mobile notifications are turned “ON”.
To enable push notifications on iPhone, please follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, open up the Settings App, then tap Notifications
- Locate and tap the askavenue app
- Enable ‘Allow Notifications’ (make sure the selector is Green like in the image below)
- It is also recommended to enable all other notification options for askavenue such as, Sounds, Badge App Icon, and Show on Lock Screen.
To enable push notifications on your Android phone, follow these steps:
- On your Android device, tap on Settings, then MORE
- Tap on Application Manager, then DOWNLOADED
- Locate and tap on the askavenue app icon
- Make sure there is a checkmark next to ‘Show Notifications’
*Note that notification settings may vary slightly from Samsung, LG and Google Pixel devices.
Tips & Tricks